Cascades at (sub)Urban Projections was one of the first moments that the lobby architecture of the Hult Center for Performing Arts was imagined as a surface for projections space. The projection mapped animation exploited the five stair-stepped surfaces of the lobby concourse and served to both playfully create virtual space through movement and make a context for a modern dance performance for (sub)Urban Projections in 2013.
Medium: Digitally projection mapped 3D Animation.
Size: ~20’W x 80’ Diagonal
- Climate Calendarjohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:18-08:00
- Harmonic Tremorsjohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:18-08:00
- 2034 [Chopin Redux]johnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:18-08:00
2034 [Chopin Redux]
- (sub)Urban Projectionsjohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:18-08:00
- Zero Crossingjohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:18-08:00
- Writing in Recursivejohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:19-08:00
Writing in Recursive
- Constructive Intereferencejohnjpark2020-02-10T16:51:19-08:00